Thursday, July 24, 2008

After two months of feeling like I am under water / have cotton candy in my head, I am a NEW WOMAN! A new woman, I tell you.

Why, you ask?

Well that would be because my darling daughter has slept - for the past TWO nights, I might add - from midnight until 8 am!!! Yes, eight freaking hours in a row.... My poor delirious mind does not know what to do with so many hours of sleep..... Its insane! Of course I am well aware it may be a complete fluke, but right now, I will take what I can get! She kind of cluster feeds in the evening (probably in preparation for a long stretch of sleep). Gets up at 8am, eats until 8:30am, falls back asleep, wakes up at 10:30 am, eats for 10 minutes, falls back asleep at 10:45 am, naps until 11:30 am. Holy shit I have died and gone to heaven!!!!

No comments: